Even if you are married to the best spouse in the world, if you do not guard your heart, you may end up falling in love with someone aside from your spouse and eventually ruin your marriage. No one gets married and plans to have affair but lots of married men and women plan to have affairs today because they slept when they should have been wide awake with their five senses alert.
- Don’t be too friendly with the opposite sex. This is where lots of married people land in trouble. Over spirituality and pride will destroy your marriage!. You can’t handle a close friendship with the opposite sex as a married person. Your heart is involved. set boundaries, be disciplined, be cordial, be respectful, be godly, be holy.
- Don’t share your personal problems with the opposite sex friend. It will bond you together. Problems bond people.
- Don’t contact any opposite sex you are fond of. If you secretly admire them, you are fond of them and there is a tingling in your heart at the mere thought of them, don’t contact!.
- Avoid unnecessary eye contact that lingers with the opposite sex.
- Don’t tell the opposite sex you are romantic or sexy, that private information is for your spouse only.
- Avoid discussions with the opposite sex when you are tired, very sad, depressed, sorrowful, drowsy, sleepy, or very sick. This can cloud your sense of judgment and make you say or do silly things. Talk to your husband/wife instead.
- Avoid unnecessary compliments of the opposite sex.
- Stop saying “I love you” to the opposite sex, for what?
- Work on your marriage. Keep the fire of love and romance alive in your marriage.
- Protect your family. Don’t share your marital problem with your opposite-sex friend, it will bond you.
- Never flirt with the opposite sex.
- Mind the pictures you post on social media. Limit pictures that show your curves or portray you as sexy.
- Do not contact all your EX after marriage.
- Don’t chat with the opposite sex on the days you are horny.
15. Stop focusing on your spouse’s weaknesses and appreciate their strength. If you always see the bad side of your spouse, you will be angry, bitter, critical, and look for someone who can ‘understand’ you and make you happy asides your spouse, that is the beginning of an emotional affair and eventual sexual affair. It is the beginning of the end of a once glorious marriage.
FLEE from all appearances of evil is what the Bible says.
What you will not eat, don’t bring it to your nose, don’t smell it!.
Don’t start what you cannot finish!
Avoid all emotional and sexual affairs, they will destroy your marriage!
May you not take a step that will lead to eternal regret in Jesus’ name.
PLEASE SEEK FOR THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT CALLED SELF-CONTROL AND ALWAYS ANCHOR YOUR THOUGHTS ON PHILLIPIANS 4:8.
GOD BLESS YOU.
Let this message get to the Good women leader and Men’s fellowship leader and let them share it on their various group platforms so all married men and women will get it. Let them discuss it at their meetings. The Lord will keep our homes, marriages and keep us pure to reign with him in Jesus’ name, Amen.